Tuesday, August 25, 2015

6th Day

Saturday – one of the most interesting and nicest days.

I woke up at 9 o’clock to have breakfast and start packing my sporty clothes because I knew that we were going to spend the whole day preparing for the final performance at Hopneri Maja. There were three groups: clowning, contemporary dance and singing. I was in the dancing group which was the most attractive one in this project for me. I had never tried contemporary dance before so that’s why it was a big challenge for me that I overcame quite well.
It’s true that I and my group members weren’t professionals but our trainers: Mari-Liis Eskusson (contemporary dance choreograph), Grete Gross (circus artist and clowning trainer), Kadri Erlenheim (musician and song trainer) were masters at their job. They always gave me positive energy which helped me to be more open-minded, confident and free.




 The day started very energetic, we had a perfect breakfast as usual and after this we started a hard preparation for the final performance. The first part of the preparation took place in the youth center where we had all of our lessons, but in the afternoon we went the actual venue of the final performance in the Tallinn old town.

The most amusing and funny thing that happened was when we started walking back to the youth center after the rehearsals.  We were sharing the invention cards of the performance on the street. I was a clown and making funny things to get people’s attention. Some of us were dancing, the others singing, taking photos and videos. Everybody was looking at us and taking pictures with us. I will really never forget this day.




The ending of the day was really surprising. We had the most delicious pizza that evening and after this we had sauna.




When we thought that it was time to go to bed, our organizer Renate told us that there was something in the kitchen, we entered the kitchen and…..


 Finally, I want to say that it is a really short description of the day. I can’t say how cool it was in details. I would like to thank all of the participants and organizers for the day!

Barbare from Georgia




No comments:

Post a Comment